Subscribe to our newsletter for monthly tax tips:

IRA/401k Rollovers

Schedule a Free Consultation Learn About Our Services

When you change jobs or retire, there are four things you can do with the money in your employer-sponsored retirement plan:

  • Leave the money where it is
  • Take the cash (and pay income taxes and perhaps a 10% federal penalty tax if you are younger than age 59 and a half
  • Transfer the money to another employer plan (if the plan allows)
  • Roll the money over into an IRA

Rolling over from one qualified plan to another qualified plan allows your money to continue growing tax-deferred until you receive distributions in retirement. We can help you determine if a rollover is the right move for you, and we can help find the best vehicle for your situation to help conserve and grow your rollover assets.

If you need help evaluating your retirement plan options, please call us or complete the form below:

Phone Number
Best time to call